Monday, June 10, 2013

A few disclaimers

I should post a couple disclaimers before I head off to bed.  Ya know, just in case someone follows this blog without fully understanding my intent =)

This is, among other things, a BREASTFEEDING parenting blog.  I will,I repeat, I WILL!!! be posting pics of myself and my little baby T man BFing.  So I'm warning you now. And this will be my one and only warning, if you don't wanna see it, don't look at it. ;)

Secondly, I have the cutest, most adorable baby on the planet.  Sorry folks. It's true. He's amazingly gorgeous.  Get used to it. =D LOL

Third.  I am a highly opinionated person with a very flimsy filter.  I curse, I rant, I even whine occasionally.  Take it or leave it.  Find me offensive? Good! LOL

I'm really here just to empty my brain.  I only hope that you can take away some piece of helpful information along the way. 

Good night internet =)

No comments:

Post a Comment