Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello World

When i brought my sweet newborn son home from the hospital, his little footie jammie said "Hello World".  I thought that was incredibly appropriate =) I had no idea at that time in my (our) life that I was going to one day become the breastfeeding, babywearings, anit-circing, attachment parenting, lactivist that I am today.  I have so many thoughts, tips, tricks, advice and of course opinions, rolling around in my brain.  A new mom to be recently suggested that I start a blog to get these thoughts out of my head & into the world.  So here I am!  these are my opinions, my practices, my personal experiences.  Take it with a grain of salt or don't take it all.  Doesn't matter to me ;)  Please remember, you are reading this voluntairly (I presume) so if you disagree or are"offended" you can just click off =) Thank you for reading & i hope you enjoy my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment